Friday, February 17, 2012

RV Mods

Woohoo!  Figured out how to add myself as an author to the blog!  ...this is Joe by the way.


I just clicked "Place My Order" on my huge Amazon order!  The order contains almost all of my cool RV mods!  I have to go to Home Depot for a few items as well.  The mods are mostly power and water related.  We're adding a Power Inverter (so we can "boon-dock" a little), RV waste tank rinse valve (way better than dragging a hose inside the RV to rinse out the black water tank), Air Compressor/Digital Tire gauge (pressure on the truck tires is 80PSI cold)...ever tried to put that much air in something that big?  Also getting a water pressure tank (so water pump runs less often), Drinking Water filter, Some new upholstery for the Dinette (vinyl for easy cleaning), Curtains (RV decor sux!), and Couch (currently matches RV decor).


WOW!  The maiden voyage in the rig is HERE!  Yes!  It is raining and it is supposed to do this continuously until Saturday night. :-(  I don't care though!  I'm bring the fishing rods, some night crawlers, and a big umbrella!  The lake is a boat-motor free lake, so the fishing will at least be peaceful (with a chance of 4 year old).  Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time...This whole experience will def. include many of those "MoMeNtS" I highly recommend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete